Event Photography - Pricing
My event pricing is simple: for $150/hr with a two-hour minimum, you get everything you need. Let's talk about your event in advance and what shots you're looking to get, what feeling you want to create and how you hope to use them in the immediate future. This conversation is completely free.
On the big day, in addition to me and my camera gear, my price includes but isn't limited to:
- A lighting assistant for more interesting lighting and better pictures.
- Culling, so you only have the best photos.
- Basic editing: color, contrast, brightness, cropping.
- Your choice of Jpeg size. The 60mp files my camera puts out are usually much too large for most clients. I tend to recommend 12-20mp for event photos, depending on usage.
- All of the selected photos will be edited and delivered to you over WeTransfer (https://wetransfer.com/about) within 48 hours of the end of the event.
Need more options? I've got options.
- Want an extra photographer and light assistant for extensive coverage? $120/hr
- Need the photos in less than 12 hours? I keep Red Bull just for this. +50%
- Need those photos in less than 3 hours? I'll bring my laptop. +75%
- Need the photos as the event happens? I'll bring an editor with me. Give us access to your social media, and we'll even post photos it happens. + 100%
- Onsite printing? You've got it. Call me for this one - the options are endless.
- Special request? Just give me a call or email me and I'll make it happen for you.